JOIN FURA AND HELP PRESERVE AND PROTECT RETIREE HEALTH BENEFITS!
SINCE THE FALL OF 2004 FURA:
- Was successful in its lawsuit to preserve and protect earned, retiree health benefits as PROMISED by FUSD since the inception of the program in the 1970’s.
- Was successful in the implementation of Ed Code 7000 dental benefits.
- Was successful in organizing thousands of FUSD retirees from each of the five bargaining units (CSEA 125, CSEA food sevices; SEIU, Building Trades, FTA as well as confidential, supervisory and management.)
- Was recognized by the State of California as a Non profit organization
DUES WILL BE USED TO:
- Publish newsletters to inform its membership.
- Maintain a web site to inform its membership and the public.
- Hold at least one General Membership Meeting per year.
THE $12.00 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
Beginning January 1, 2012 FURA dues will be $12.00 a year. If you subscribe to the VSP program your monthly dues ($1.00) becomes part of your CALSTRS deduction and comes directly to FURA. If you do not enroll in the vision program continue to send dues/donation of $12.00 per year or $100.00 for ten years. In the future a challenge to FURA by FUSD may result in a cry for HELP and solicitations for additional donations.
Send dues to:
P O BOX 1717
CLOVIS CA 93613-1717
Don’t forget to include your name and address!